Mental Health Condition Of Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs are known to have explicit abilities that fuel their desires to start, manage, and succeed in a business venture. These traits, notwithstanding, are also being viewed as contributing negatively to their mental health at a given time in the course of their life.
The findings from the research indicate that the Mental Health Condition Of Entrepreneurs
- – Twice as prone to suffer from depression
- – Multiple times bound to suffer from – Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- – multiple times bound to suffer from bipolar turmoil
- – Twice as liable to have a psychiatric hospitalisation
- – Twice as liable to have suicidal contemplations
- – Multiple times bound to suffer from substance abuse
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), mental health is not merely the absence of mental health challenges. It is the “state of well-being in which every individual realises his or her own potential, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to her or his community”.
“Nirvana Wellness Of Wholeness” is conducting a Wellness program with JCI Dhaka entrepreneurs. To know more and organize Wellness programs visit www.nirvanawellness.org