“I have been continuously dealing with mental health issues for the last two-third months or so. So my elder varsity mate suggested Nirvana to me. I got in contact with the page and got sessions set up, and it’s probably one of the best decisions I could have taken at a time like this. Sumaia mam is a great listener and she patiently still listened to me in spite of me rambling on, she went in-depth with my problems and my psyche, I had a mirror held in front of me. The care and precise amount of attention to detail she had was truly heartfelt. it was as if one of my own inner circle friends and the family member was speaking to me or listening. I have found a new perspective to look at things and Nirvana has guided me towards that, I am trying my utmost to follow what mam has imparted me in the sessions. During and after the pandemic, I will depend on Nirvana for my counseling and mental health support. I would recommend Nirvana to anyone I know who needs a helping hand in terms of mental health support”
I used to find that I get the above benefits from Sumaia Azmi’s counseling sessions.
For the following reasons, I try to counsel with her for my mental happiness:
1. I feel easy and free to tell her everything. She is a very good listener and reacts with proper comments which are very necessary and helpful.
2. I found her very knowledgeable and observed her efforts to maintain good practice to learn continuously, it is always better to talk to the correct person who can guide you in the correct modern path.
3. She listens to me in a non-judgemental way which helps to deliver my thoughts.
4. She has good knowledge to deal with family and social issues.
5. One more benefit is, she is very good to maintain the schedule and really makes very sharp timing during the session. So, her online session model along with good time management helps me to continue sessions very comfortably.
6. She does very little anger testing like she doesn’t try to put stress by questions to check me; rather she is very compassionate with me just like my sister and a good friend.
7. One more thing is, she explains very nicely.